1. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
2. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
3. Don’t get stuck worrying about what you’ve missed out on, instead, open up your eyes for the new opportunities right in front of you. When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
4. The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
5. I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.
6. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.
Martin Luther King Jr.
7. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
8. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
9. I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.
George S. Patton
10. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.