1. No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
2. I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.
3. And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.
4. It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.
5. I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.
6. I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.
7. I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.
Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
8. Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.
Jodi Lynn Anderson
9. I am catastrophically in love with you.
10. I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.
11. I love you. Remember. They cannot take it
12. I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.
13. If my love were an ocean, there would be no more land. If my love were a desert, you would see only sand. If my love were a star-late at night, only light. And if my love could grow wings, I’d be soaring in flight.
14. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
15. I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.
16. I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body.
I want to know where to touch you, I want to know how to touch you. I want to know convince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world.
17. But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.
Maria V. Snyder
18. And I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is.
19. Love lets you find those hidden places in another person, even the ones they didn’t know were there, even the ones they wouldn’t have thought to call beautiful themselves.
Hilary T. Smith
20. No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.